[10gigs] New QTH EN34ix65uv

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Tue Jun 6 09:37:56 CDT 2023

Hi Chris. When you able to can you please point your dish down at me and
let us see what the dish sees as far as a view goes? It sounds like if
we are going to work each other is may have to be via RS and using cells
counter-clockwise of our direct path? 73

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....