[10gigs] New QTH EN34ix65uv

Chris Cox, N0UK chrisc at chris.org
Tue Jun 6 09:12:03 CDT 2023

It is generally north facing, however, because downtown is not laid out on nice east-west and north-south grids it’s more north-easterly facing.  There are several higher towers that block various azimuths and I haven’t made a detailed list of the less desirable bearings.  I know the direct path towards Jim KFC is blocked by the Campbell Mithune tower but it’s possible that there will be sufficient scattering paths around that.

North west through north is clear, as is east  northeast through ~125 degrees

Barry and Bill are completely in the clear as far as the horizon.  Barry was S5/6 on rainscatter yesterday evening with a cell up close to Bill and loud on his first transmission

73 Chris Cox, N0UK
Chrisc at chris.org
LinkedIn.com/in/Chris-Cox-CISM