[10gigs] [Midwest-Microwave] Possible rainscatter north of Twin Cities metro

Barry VE4MA barryve4ma at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 20:39:37 CDT 2023

Hi Chris,

It looks like those storms have shrunk to nothing serious now.  There were
some decent storms this afternoon but quite a bit of clutter that probably
obscured the path.  I figured you were working anyway.

Chris VA3ECO and I were testing out his OCXO addition to his rig and its
working FB....drift was about 7 hz in 20 min...probably all in the IF rig.
He hopes to have it roof mounted very soon. We worked on tropo with strong
signals on Q65-30C.

You should have posted to NLRS...as I am not sure that VA3ECO is on here. I
am not sure if I am  on "Tactical"

Best 73
Barry VE4MA