On the flag of my country...
Trying to come up with a page covering the myriad of topics that encompass
a country is impossible! Indeed, it is unlikely that even a whole book
could come close to doing so. Hence what you find here can only touch on
a minute portion of my nation's culture, heritage, politic's, and people!
I will continue to add to its contents as time goes on, however, it can never
be viewed as complete.
New! This is a
that my son made with some friends to London.
I will start with a few links that have until now been found elsewhere on
Government and the Royal Family
The Royal Family
- official website of the British Monarchy.
Britain in the USA
- great information resource that's useful to both Briton's and foreign
nationals, particularly of relevence in the USA.
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- has a number of pages available over the Internet, which you may find
Places to go and people to meet.
- Where I was born and lived for the first 20 odd years of my life.
- Seaside town that as a kid my family took the train to, and that
is still one of the places that are a must to visit when I go home.
- and when I retire, this is where I've always said I will live.
Last modified: Wednesday 4th March 1998
Chris Cox -